internetworkers - seeking web developers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joanna Jordan" <Joanna AT atlanticbt.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: seeking web developers
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:39:50 -0400

Hello everybody,

Are any of you web developers interested in a new job? My company, Atlantic
Business Technologies, needs to fill a mid-level web developer position
soon. We are a small web design company located in North Raleigh. If you
would like to work in an exciting, fun, and challenging environment where
you have the opportunity to shape the company's future, then we are the team
to join.

Please check out our web site at www.atlanticbt.com to get an idea of what
we're all about. Here's the job description, which is also available on the
web site:

The ideal candidate should possess excellent understanding of HTML and the
Internet. Applicants should have experience working with the latest
development technologies including Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Fireworks,
Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash and Adobe Acrobat. General
knowledge of Active Server Pages, JavaScript, Java Server Pages, Allaire
ColdFusion, and Perl are plusses.

Compensation: Will match experience and effectiveness of applicant.

Submit Resumes to: joanna AT atlanticbt.com

Thanks for your attention!

Joanna

PS: Gina-- What site are you trying for "all your base..."? Have you tried
www.fffever.com/AYB2.swf ? It's the techno version...

Joanna L. Jordan, Vice President
Direct: (919) 518-0670 ext. 202
Joanna AT atlanticbt.com