internetworkers - So long, fare well, I hope we meet again!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: saundra kae rubel <saundra.kae AT rubel.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: So long, fare well, I hope we meet again!
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 13:51:32 -0400

Hello
about those numbers:

Saundra Kae Rubel
mailto:    saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com
Yahoo Instant Messenger:  saundrakaerubel
phoneto:   919.992.4580
cellto:       919.434.6119
home:       919.941.9393
pageto:     9194346119 AT messaging.sprintpcs.com

Many of you know me from my vociferous postings, and long extraneous monologues of the demise of shoes in the RTP area.

I thought I would let you know that I am returning you to your previously unencumbered email box as I am going back to the great State of Silicon Valley, home of the technological turnover.

I will be leaving  here sometime at the end of May, 2001.

With this, I will be selling all my furniture and other things, but probably not shoes.

So, I have the following to go:

bookcases
lamps
queen mattress and box spring
dresser
desk
nicky nacks
tv stands
and a whole bunch more stuff.

I am selling this so I do not have to move any of it, so the price is cheap, and I want all the items to go to good homes.

it's been real.

Saundra

Call me at any of the numbers below if you are interested in taking a look.