internetworkers - RE: Chapel Hill house for Rent

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "lists" <lists AT tpodd.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Chapel Hill house for Rent
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:44:37 -0800

Howdy,

I'm moving to Chapel Hill this summer with my girlfriend. She's
started a PhD in Info Science at UNC and I might be too. (otherwise
I'll be workin' at some net company doing usability and information
architecture work.) July 1st is exactly when we'd want to move in to
a place. You're house sounds great, too.

We're gonna be in town next weeknd (3/24 & 3/25). Any chance we could
take a look?

Look forward to hearing from you,
Todd