internetworkers - Chapel Hill house for Rent

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mdthomas AT mindspring.com
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu, sungroup AT metalab.unc.edu, fiends AT webslingerz.com
  • Subject: Chapel Hill house for Rent
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:47:17 -0500

Hey,

I'm probably going to start renting my house in Chapel Hill
in the late summer with a lease start date of July 1st or
August 1st.

Interested? Drop me a line! No someone else who may be interested?
Have them drop me a line...

Here are the details:

*quiet neighborhood (Windsor circle) 5 minute walk to bus and < 2 miles to
campus, 5 minutes to I-40
*2 baths, 3 bedrooms with master study
*1 car garage
*Refrigerator, washer/dryer and dishwasher
*breakfast nook, den and eat-in kitchen
*1/2 acre lot, back yard fenced (mostly)
*back yard fence could be mended -- as is deer like to hang in the backyard
*neighborhood adjacent to hiking/biking trails, C.H. high mountain biking
trails 10 min. away through the Horace Williams tract
*Rent negotiable