internetworkers - RE: job fair for Nortel laid off employees

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Julie Spink" <jspink AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: 'InterNetWorkers' <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: job fair for Nortel laid off employees
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:06:29 -0500

Good Morning Everyone -

This is definitely legitimate, however, this is job fair for former Nortel employees only!  Unfortunately, it is not an open invitation for everyone.

Nortel effected employees may post their resume on the following site:
www.hiretoptalent.com

Additionally, former Nortel employees may contact Steve Cusick directly at 919 967 0549 and have their name added to a broadcast mailing list announcing Nortel specific events.

Do not hesitate to contact me directly with questions - 919 992 2209

Have  great day!

Julie F. Spink
Nortel Networks
Human Resources