internetworkers - would all the recruiters please stand up?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: would all the recruiters please stand up?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:00:07 -0500

Hi

If you are a recruiter lurking on the list, can you send me an email with your contact information? I have some friends who were part of the dotcom fallout and want to pass as many leads to them as possible. They are QA web developer type of peoples.

Thanks

Saundra

  • would all the recruiters please stand up?, saundrakaerubel.com, 03/12/2001