internetworkers - Re: Massive Gathering snag Feb 1

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Julie Spink" <jspink AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: 'InterNetWorkers' <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Massive Gathering snag Feb 1
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:45:14 -0500

Title: RE: [internetworkers] Re: Massive Gathering snag Feb 1

Hi Everyone -

Sawmill Tap Room has a few TVs - 4 I think - but a great bar and a nice size restaurant area.

Sawmill Tap Room is located at the corner of Lead Mine and Sawmill (so it is not just a clever name) - North Raleigh.

I can give them a call to see if they don't mind a crowd.  Let me know - it might be a bit far for Chapel Hill'ians

Have a great day!

Julie F. Spink
Nortel Networks Human Resources
New Hire Integration Regional Prime