internetworkers - Massive Gathering snag Feb 1

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Uzoma Nwosu <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Massive Gathering snag Feb 1
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:24:21 -0500 (EST)

Feb 1st is the first Duke/Carolina game. Practically, every bar or
resturaunt that I've talked to in the area isn't on having folks on that
date.

I'd like to propose that we bump the next gathering one week and go from
there unless we want this to be a sports thing (which I personally
wouldn't mind but I am probably in the minority along with other issues :)

Input, please... I am open to ideas.

Uzoma