internetworkers - Re: Web developer industry tradeshows

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: kirk schmidt <kschmidt AT netphoenix.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Web developer industry tradeshows
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:24:02 -0500

I'm researching where key personnel from web development and design
companies would go to find out about new tools/services/products for their
industry. Specifically, what tradeshows or conferences would they attend,
both to get information on new advancements?

  http://www.thunderlizard.com/webdesign.html

I'm no expert here, but i'm planning on going to the WebDesign 2001 conference
in Atlanta on February 12-14.  Internetworker and webdesign-L listdude, Steven
Champeon, is supposed to speak there (and is prominently displayed directly
beneath the keynote speakers).

My coworkers are going to ComNet in DC, but i opted for Atlanta since
i'm not on the tech-train.... The other good conferences that i found were all
either on the west coast or not in the USA.

kirk schmidt