internetworkers - RE: Changes at InternLlan

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mdthomas AT mindspring.com
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Changes at InternLlan
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 18:59:44 -0500

Just checked -- 160 people on this discussion list.

Don't know how that compares with other techie
lists (webgrrls, JUG, trilug, etc.)

Probably one of, if not the, largest "anything goes"
tech lists in the Triangle...

InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu> wrote:
> on Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 04:09:59PM -0500, jcuthrell AT ixl.com wrote:
> Not to nitpick... okay... just to nitpick... but is this really one of the
> largest tech lists in the triangle?

Maybe one of the largest /serving/ the Triangle. But I have no idea. My
list (webdesign-L) is about 1225 people right now, up from 1000 in November.

> Is there a published listing of subscriber numbers for the mailings lists
> that are associated with triangle tech groups?

I'm going to say "no", because such a list would be really hard to maintain.
But maybe someone else knows.

--
tired of being an underappreciated functionary in a soulless machine?
hesketh.com is hiring: http://www.hesketh.com/careers/

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: mdthomas AT mindspring.com