internetworkers - Re: local ads for small biz?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Demers <david AT designNation.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: local ads for small biz?
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:54:33 -0500

you can speak to amy boaz at interadnet or louise gordon at mrpp, both in
cary.

Hi -

Can anyone recommend an advertising service that offers
geographically-targeted web ads for small businesses? I'm writing an
article about such things, and if I'm going to mention a comapny by name,
I'd like it to be one people can vouch for. Thanks!

Snow Tempest
http://www.snowtempest.com

You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: david AT designNation.com

;) david demers
design nation, inc.
po box 1407
cary, nc 27512