internetworkers - Re: eating out late

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Calvin Powers <powers AT attglobal.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: eating out late
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:31:39 -0500

I like Cappers for late night stuff. They are located on Six Forks Road just
north of North Hills Mall. Great food, Good Live music. Sinful deserts. They
are known for being open late for dirnks and coffee and desert. Not sure how
late they serve dinner though.

At 03:40 PM 12/14/2000 -0500, you wrote:
> I have a friend flying in Saturday night, and chances are we'll want to
>have dinner once he and his wife get here. Unfortunately, we probably
>won't be able to eat until 10 or so.
>
> I called a few of my favorite places, but I haven't found any that serve
>dinner that late. Any suggestions? Raleigh and Durham are preferable.
>
> --Rafe
>
>--
>rc3.org Daily
>http://rc3.org
>
>---
>Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
>http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
>You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: powers AT attglobal.net

Calvin Powers current events
mailto:powers AT attglobal.net cultural phenomena
http://www.sff.net/people/powers true stories
"the revolution will not be televised" http://www.StuckInTraffic.com/