internetworkers - Re: eating out late

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sinner from the Prairy <sinner AT escomposlinux.org>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: eating out late
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:12:41 +0000

A Dijous 14 Desembre 2000 08:44 pm, vàreu escriure:
> for chapel hill eateries open after midnight see
> http://ibiblio.org/nightgrub/ not your best places but your most amusing
> for really good eats http://ibiblio.org/finedine/

Hi,

On "Top of the Hill" (Franklin St / Columbia St.) they serve until quite
late. Maybe not full menu after 10:30, but their "apetizres" are big and good
enough to do the trick. Even a personal Pizza is an appetizer!

As a "Sinner" I know about those places in Chapel Hill.

> Paul Jones
> "Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!"

Hey! What's this "Gort! Klaatu barada nikto" thing? It's terrible familiar to
me... I can recall a TV show called just like that... it has to do with
cinema, isn't it?

Salut,
Sinner
--