internetworkers - The Weekly Column

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: The Weekly Column
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:24:31 -0800

Fellow InterNetWorkers,

The Web Development team is pleased to announce the rollout of a new
feature on the InterNetWorkers website at
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

A weekly column!

We are, in the usual self-deprecating manner, calling it 'blah, blah,
blah'. Our first columnist is the insightful Dave Matusiak. In his usual
good timing, you can finish off your election ruminations by reading his
insights on the matter: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/column/

There is a search and browse feature at
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/column/s_browse.php3 , as well as the
three latest columns always appearing on the homepage. The fun room has been
dumped into the bit-bucket, due to its obvious lack of 'fun'.

If you would like to contribute, see my own short 'welcome' column at
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/column/index.php3?article_view=1

Thanks,
Joe K

  • The Weekly Column, Joe Komenda, 12/14/2000