internetworkers - Linux email clients and browsers that don't suck

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "tengu typed, not" <tengu AT unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Linux email clients and browsers that don't suck
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:01:56 -0500 (EST)

Pine 4.3 allows for menu-based procmail-like filtering, and can use lynx as a
URL viewer.
Pine is not elm.
Mozilla M18 is more stable than nutscrape (on 2.2.13-7mdk), and would be even
better if it could recognize anchors.
---
Democracy is a device that insures we shall be governed no better than we
deserve. -GeorgeBernardShaw
:wq