internetworkers - Re: internetworkers digest: December 12, 2000

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sinner from the Prairy <sinner AT escomposlinux.org>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: internetworkers digest: December 12, 2000
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:30:40 +0000

A Dimecres 13 Desembre 2000 05:00 pm, vàreu escriure:

> huh huh, I'm using ISO 8859-1. I'm constantly trying email clients under
> linux (I'm looking kickass client and none have surfaced, like browsers
> that all still suck--but that's another topic). What should I have my
> type set to? I've noticed those characters occaisionly when I check mail
> from other clients.

Hi there!

...and Hello!, being this my first post to the list.

I also use Linux for most of my stuff at home. On the graphical environment,
I've been using Kmail 1.1.99 for a while now. It is pretty good! Lots of
interesting features. And really configurable.

I'm using us-ascii codification.. on a ISO 8859-1 environment. Let's see what
is received from this post.

> Sorry for making ugly type. :)

No problemo. ;)

> Uzoma