internetworkers - Re: internetworkers digest: December 12, 2000

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Uzoma Nwosu <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: internetworkers digest: December 12, 2000
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:00:08 -0500 (EST)

huh huh, I'm using ISO 8859-1. I'm constantly trying email clients under
linux (I'm looking kickass client and none have surfaced, like browsers
that all still suck--but that's another topic). What should I have my
type set to? I've noticed those characters occaisionly when I check mail
from other clients.

Sorry for making ugly type. :)

Uzoma