internetworkers - WARNING - VIRUS FROM ME!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas A. Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: inet-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu, InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: WARNING - VIRUS FROM ME!
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 12:58:48 -0500

Apparently I have just distributed a virus via the Lyris server
immediately after the last announcement I sent out. It seems to be an
attachment to an email message with my address and no subject line. The
attachement ends with a file extension ".pif". Don't open this file!

TaB

  • WARNING - VIRUS FROM ME!, Thomas A. Beckett, 12/08/2000