internetworkers - 11/28 Jones on RHCenter's CenterStage

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: 11/28 Jones on RHCenter's CenterStage
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:57:33 -0500 (EST)

What: Paul Jones hosting cybercast of Red Hat Center's CenterStage
When: Tuesday 11/28, 8 pm EST
Where: http://www.rhcenter.org/centerstage/

I'm up to be typing to folks and talking in jello vision on tuesday 11/28
at 8 pm EST. If you have interesting questions or comments or would
just like to help keep me from being lonely, please participate. This will
be originating from NCSU so there will be ample opportunity for
agriculture jokes and the like.

Hope to see me there (video is one way) unless you'd like to attend in
person (which I've just found out is possible) in which case you should
read the following directions:

From Chapel Hill and Durham via I-40 (Raleigh folks are already there ;->)

Take I-40 East approximately 25 miles to Raleigh. At the I-40/Wade Avenue
split, stay on I-40 to the Gorman Street exit. Turn left onto Gorman
Street and follow it to the traffic light. Turn right onto Avent Ferry
Road. Turn right onto Western Blvd and take the first left onto Pullen
Road. Follow signs to Visitor Parking (Riddick Stadium Lot).

CAMPUS DIRECTIONS

1. At guard shack, state business and park in visitor lot (Riddick
Stadium).
2. Walk back up to Stinson Drive. Turn left.
3. Turn right at next intersection (Current Drive).
4. Park Shops is the building on the corner.

The webcast will be in 107-A Park Shops.

Paul Jones
"Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!"
http://www.ibiblio.org/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As MetaLab.unc.edu

pjones AT ibiblio.org voice: (919) 962-7600 fax: (919) 962-8071

  • 11/28 Jones on RHCenter's CenterStage, Paul Jones, 11/21/2000