internetworkers - Re: Job titles and descriptions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Job titles and descriptions
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:05:58 -0500

Hi
If you sign up with wetfeet.com (http://www.wetfeet.com/asp/reg_new.asp?mscssid=SNF8F2MCPNAQ9G7WMBQ55S820UPWCNQ6) , you get copies of their guides below FREE:
The WetFeet Insider Guides:
Careers in the Internet c2000 (lists all new job titles and their corresponding functions)
other guides are also available:
So, You Want to Get an MBA c2000
Getting Your Ideal Job: Interviewing, Networking, and Landing Your Job Offer c2000 Selling Your Stuff: How to Succeed at Career Fairs c2000
Why not sign up if only for a little while and if only to get these docs? They might provide value to some of you out there. If not, I am sorry for assaulting your email box, yet again :-)
Saundra