internetworkers - Re: funny hats

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mdthomas AT mindspring.com
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: funny hats
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 11:47:36 -0500

InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu> wrote:
> AlMaur777 AT aol.com wrote:
> Do you folks always make such a fuss over appearing in the N&O?...
> (just kidding)

Part of our self-defining nature... we aren't a
group that has a mission to do X, we just are
what we are. A third party description helps
to define what we are and what we'll be in the
future... we are completely different from what
we were last year this time, and I'm very excited
to see what we'll be a year from now.

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: mdthomas AT mindspring.com