internetworkers - RE: article/quotes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joanna Wolfe (919)677-0977" <wolfe AT oup-usa.org>
  • To: Snow Tempest <snowtempest AT snowtempest.com>, InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: article/quotes
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 17:37:23 -0400 (EDT)

We have had mixed results with the co-op students from
NC State. However, we have 1 spectacular student.
He changed his major based on working with us, and
he has been invaluable. He's very talented - we will
miss him sorely in the future. We know that he will
have a great career ahead.

Joanna

>Hi y'all-
>
>I'm working on a proposal (outline) for an article for a web site for
>small-buiness owners. The topic is working with college students to build
>your web site. I'm interested in talking to people who did such work as
>students or have contracted with students. I also welcome comments about
>when it is better to go with a more seasoned professional or an agency.
>
>So if you have thoughts on the subject, for possible quotation, please let
>me know (e-mailing me directly is fine).
>
>thanks!
>
>Snow Tempest
>

>---
>Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
>http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
>You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: wolfe AT oup-usa.org
>$subst('Email.Unsub')

  • article/quotes, Snow Tempest, 10/10/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: article/quotes, Joanna Wolfe (919)677-0977, 10/10/2000