internetworkers - article/quotes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Snow Tempest <snowtempest AT snowtempest.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers digest <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: article/quotes
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:14:51 -0500 (CDT)

Hi y'all-

I'm working on a proposal (outline) for an article for a web site for
small-buiness owners. The topic is working with college students to build
your web site. I'm interested in talking to people who did such work as
students or have contracted with students. I also welcome comments about
when it is better to go with a more seasoned professional or an agency.

So if you have thoughts on the subject, for possible quotation, please let
me know (e-mailing me directly is fine).

thanks!

Snow Tempest

  • article/quotes, Snow Tempest, 10/10/2000