internetworkers - Re: The Coming Internet Depression (book)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT pobox.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The Coming Internet Depression (book)
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:45:13 -0400 (EDT)

At 1:45pm Today, I heard Michael S Czeiszperger say :
> Obviously the first way to prosper is to write a book about it :-)

Thinking of writing books, "Netslaves" goes into paperback soon. If you
missed it in hardback, give a look over now. It's an edcation in how not
to run a .com *grin*

ANd, for those of us with that morbid sense of humor, it's kinda fun,
too...

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --

-- http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist --
"I am Bad. I am Evil. I am...MOJO JOJO!"