internetworkers - Re: BoA

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger" <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: BoA
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 11:44:39 -0400

Frankly, I have never found a bank that didn't problems sometime. I
have banked at First Citizens, First Union, and Centura. All have had
their problems and no matter what you do, a bank is going to screw you.
The only thing I have found is to just get over it and go on with life.
The most surly tellers that I have run into were at Centura in the RTP.
I cringe every time I have to do person-to-person banking anywhere, but
I have had moderate success at First Union. I would very much rather use
the machine than a human being, but some things just can't be done that
way.
The old adage still rings true: "If you let assholes get you down, you
will be down your whole life." Roger (in RTP)

  • BoA, Thomas A. Beckett, 10/02/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: BoA, Austin, Roger, 10/02/2000