internetworkers - Re: Cooking (was Grocering)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David B. Wagoner" <dbwagoner AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Cooking (was Grocering)
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:13:05 -0400

When I lived in Chatham County (near Pittsboro), my neighbor took Chinese
cooking classes at Chatham Co. Community College and really enjoyed it.
Another friend's mother took Chinese cooking classes Chinese cooking school
behind South Square Mall in Durham.

david

David B. Wagoner
dbwagoner AT yahoo.com