internetworkers - Re: iBiblio

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <ids AT idisplay.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: iBiblio
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:33:31 -0400

I did miss Paul Jones on WUNC last night. I haven't had time to search yet; is the piece available
on line? Anyway, congratulations Paul.
Ed W.

At 10:33 AM 9/12/00 -0400, you wrote:
In case y'all missed the announcement (or Paul Jones on WUNC last
night), it seems that Metalab, f/k/a SunSITE, has evolved into iBiblio,
"The Public's Libarary".

http://www.ibiblio.org/

We should all keep our eyes out for changes and new features in the
coming months. Cool beans!

TaB

You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: ids AT idisplay.com

  • iBiblio, Thomas A. Beckett, 09/12/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: iBiblio, Edward Wesolowski, 09/12/2000