internetworkers - Speaking of salaries

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Speaking of salaries
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:57:13 -0700

Hi:
Speaking of salaries, The Internet Standard just published info on happiness in the web world. (by Industry Standard Staff
The Standard's first-ever review of compensation, culture and job satisfaction in the Internet workplace.)
http://www.thestandard.com/article/display/0%2C1151%2C18387%2C00.html?nl

Saundra