internetworkers - Re: Webgrrls as InfoTech Org. Co-Sponsor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: Arlinda Taylor <ataylor AT cednc.org>
  • Subject: Re: Webgrrls as InfoTech Org. Co-Sponsor
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:19:28 -0400

At 03:30 PM 8/24/2000 -0400, Arlinda Taylor wrote:
>Heather,
>
>CED would like to extend an invitation to Triangle Webgrrls to be one of
>the October 27th CED Research Triangle InfoTech 2000 Organizational
>Co-Sponsors.

Arlinda, thank you for thinking of Triangle Webgrrls. Unfortunately, the group is having an identity crisis and may disband shortly.

However, I'm involved in a new, vibrant technology group, Triangle InterNetWorkers (ING). It's similar to Critical Mass, but with more focus on the folks that create the technology and not on the VC-side of things. The two groups have even considered doing mixers :)

Would you consider extending this invitation instead?

Heather

--
Heather A. Hesketh ! hesketh.com/inc
Web consultant ! vox: 919.834.2552 x12

  • Re: Webgrrls as InfoTech Org. Co-Sponsor, Heather Hesketh, 08/25/2000