internetworkers - Need Tech Help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Acipa Media Inc." <Info AT acipamedia.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Need Tech Help
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:54:01 -0400

Hello Everyone

I need the assistance of an IT firm to integrate a pre-existing database with a web site we are working on. The company that we were going to use can't get to it for 60 days. That's way to long.

As you probably know we do multimedia creation and web design. So we are looking for ongoing partners to handle our database and programming needs.

Also I read one of the internetworkers posting about two weeks ago that there are some good outsourcing resources for shopping cart functionality. I can't find that email so can someone forward it or just give me the scoop on the good ones. Steve AT AcipaMedia.com

I also have another Internet project that I am going to need an IT firm that has experience with Netscape Enterprise Server 4.1.2, mySQL database, and perl scripting.

Thanks-em-big heap!

Wouldn't you know it, just as soon as I decide to switch from web to multimedia, it starts raining web projects. Gads!

Steve

  • Need Tech Help, Acipa Media Inc., 08/10/2000