internetworkers - Cel Phone Providers?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT pobox.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Cel Phone Providers?
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 09:47:57 -0400 (EDT)

I think I asked thsi once, but here we go again!

I've bene really mad at Alltel lately, and their lack of direction on
WAP/Web Enabled phones is about the last straw.

Iv'e been shopping arround, but can't make up my mind. WHat's the general
concensus on Local Cel phone providers? I know I need coverage in Cary,
Apex, Carrboro, Sanford, RTP, and most of Eastern Chatham.

Anyone have any favorable reviews? Bad reviews? Anyone even tried the new
Web Phones?

Anyone know where I can get a Nokia 7110? *grin*

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist --
Matrix: "Gun, Death Blossom mode." - Reboot, Ep. 324

  • Cel Phone Providers?, Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney, 07/12/2000