internetworkers - a nice (cheap) house on the market

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "L D Beavers" <lbeavers AT eudoramail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: a nice (cheap) house on the market
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:45:32 -0700

Fellow Net workers,

I recieved this from someone who works with me. While it isn't tech related,
we all know someone who would like to stop renting. I don't know much about
the house but you can contact Diane or the owners with questions. Please
e-mail Diane directly at: dcurrier AT blueshoe.com

Here is her description of the house:
A house that is going on the market, right here on James Street. My neighbors
two doors up are selling their cute bungalow, at 1407 James Street. They have
a 1 1/2 lot, which accounts for probably just over .25 acres. The house has
two bedrooms, 1 and 1/2 baths, an outbuilding with electricity, and a large
yard with a beautiful vegetable and flower garden. It was built around 1930,
and is in excellent condition. They are asking around $80,000 for the house.

If anyone is interested in looking at the house, or if you know of someone
who is looking, please contact: Christopher or Teri Schell, at 493-7271. My
interest is in getting some great new neighbors, and sharing what I think is
a super opportunity before they post the for sale sign.

Thanks,
Diane

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account
at http://www.eudoramail.com

BTW, James St. is in Durham, right down from Foster's and near Nana's.

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account
at http://www.eudoramail.com

  • a nice (cheap) house on the market, L D Beavers, 06/27/2000