internetworkers - thanks to geeknic organizers and participants

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: thanks to geeknic organizers and participants
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 21:44:44 -0400 (EDT)

here's a heartly and heartfelt thanks to those who organized the geeknic
today. a bit of natural selection was applied to the early comers when
uniformed defenders of highway safety wouldn't let us even turn into the
entrance. but soon enough that problem was over and we were all on to a
great time. this is the first party i've ever attended where there was
*too much desert* (even tucker, my 7 year old, said so)! wonderful in so
many ways. thanks.
and thanks for making guylhem feel welcome.

Paul Jones
"We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
pjones AT MetaLab.unc.edu voice: (919) 962-7600 fax: (919) 962-8071

  • thanks to geeknic organizers and participants, Paul Jones, 06/11/2000