internetworkers - Our apologies

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: jason gloege <crash AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Our apologies
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 20:51:03 -0400 (EDT)

Jeri and I wish to extend our most heartfelt apologies at missing the
picnic earlier today. Our daughter, Drue, is cutting teeth again, and we
had a difficult day. By the time that we realized we wouldn't be able to
make it to the lake, it was too late to contact anyone to notify them of
our inability to attend. Also, there appears to have been some sort of
glitch on the Metalab system this afternoon that made sending mail
impossible for a while.

We hope everything went well, and that everyone had a good time.

Jason Gloege

  • Our apologies, jason gloege, 06/11/2000