internetworkers - Re: other entertainment

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "uzoma nwosu" <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: other entertainment
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 14:02:57 -0400

It looks like I won't be able to make this event after all. Some stuff has
come up that I have to attend to. Simon Spero is bringing his CD dj decks
to the picnic. He still needs a pa (I guess Steve's amp will do). He also
knows that this is a family affair and that the music should be clean, and
not loud.

I hope that everyone has a good time. I wish that I could be there.

Uzoma