internetworkers - Re: Sunday's picnic- softball glove/ball

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "John Stonham" <jmstonham AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Sunday's picnic- softball glove/ball
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 20:29:50 GMT

Hi gang,I was discussing the forthcoming picnic Sunday afternoon and >a couple of us decided to bring our softball gloves and a ball to >toss around. I'd like to invite any of you who also have a baseball >softball glove and a ball, bring it if you want to play some catch!

I'm bringing a soccer ball... anyone want to bring a frisbee?

So, let's see now:

Food - check!

Drinks - check!

Music - check!

Sunscreen - check!

Softball gloves - check!

Softball - check!

Soccer Ball - check!

Frisbee - check!

Hmmmm... we seem to be missing something here... Oh, that's right; a "minority!"

Well, then, it looks like it's up to me to ensure the diversity of the picnic, so I'll be bringing a "minority."

JMS