internetworkers - Tobacco Roadhouse was Re: Howdy

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steve Burnett <sburnett AT webslingerz.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Tobacco Roadhouse was Re: Howdy
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 14:30:39 -0400 (EDT)

http://triangle.citysearch.com/E/V/RDUNC/2001/06/19/

http://triangle.citysearch.com/E/V/RDUNC/2001/06/19/3.html

> What is the thinking about a date? We social butterflies have to fit it
> in our social calendar.

Typically semi-standardized on first Thursday of the month, as I recall.
Steve Burnett Admin, webslingerZ sburnett AT webslingerz.com
http://www.webslingerz.com/sburnett

  • Tobacco Roadhouse was Re: Howdy, Steve Burnett, 05/19/2000