internetworkers - Re: Howdy

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger" <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Howdy
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 14:08:36 -0400

Where is the Tobacco Roadhouse? What types of vittles do they serve?
What is the thinking about a date? We social butterflies have to fit it
in our social calendar.
Roger (thinking about butterflies now...)

PS: I saw a hawk today as I did my daily walk around RTI. It was
hovering over the Medicinal Chemistry Building parking lot. I was
looking straight up at it and people would drive by trying to see what I
was standing next to the road looking at... This was also fun since they
tended to lose track of the fact they were driving a 3000 lb vehicle
around our loop road too fast, bending over, and trying to look straight
up to see what I was looking at, all at the same time.
I survived these near misses, but will think twice about looking
straight up next to a road in the future. Old geeks can learn new
things...

Meghan Day wrote:
> p.s. i cast my gathering location vote for the tobacco roadhouse. patios
> seem to work well for us.

  • Howdy, Todd Masco, 05/19/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Howdy, Thomas Beckett, 05/19/2000
    • Re: Howdy, Todd Masco, 05/19/2000
    • Re: howdy, Joe Komenda, 05/19/2000
    • Re: Howdy, Meghan Day, 05/19/2000
    • Re: Howdy, Meghan Day, 05/19/2000
    • Re: Howdy, Austin, Roger, 05/19/2000
    • Re: Howdy, Acipa Media Inc., 05/19/2000
    • Re: Howdy, Michael D. Thomas, 05/20/2000