internetworkers - Re: FW: [Critical Mass] Critical Mass - hold the date

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "uzoma nwosu" <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FW: [Critical Mass] Critical Mass - hold the date
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 12:50:13 -0400

I'm personally angry with this but the cyclists have had that name for
years. I do think it's poor form (and shows a lack of imagination) to use a
taken name in the same area. I am not a member of this cyclists organization
but, I do think the entrepenuer gatherings should come up with a less
confusing name (Plus, it's the right thing to do).

uzoma