internetworkers - Re: conference this weekend

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Laura Newberg" <laura AT cnewsgroup.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: conference this weekend
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:31:08 -0400

I normally would attend, however family has its priorities and my children
kick off baseball/softball season. With my 9 year old son pitching
(starting pitcher) his game, and being that we are part of the association's
board of directors I am obligated.

However would love for someone to forward any information to me on this
issue, I plan on covering it for IT. Anyone willing to forward me specific
details?

Laura Newberg