internetworkers - Federal Parenting (the new markets were misbehaving)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "tengu typed, not" <tengu AT unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Federal Parenting (the new markets were misbehaving)
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:27:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, David Matusiak typed:
*special aside* i do NOT even want to get into what i think of the current
state of "parenting" in our world, but we'll just assume we're dealing with
folks who care what happens to their offspring.
---
BWaaahahaha(snort)ahahhhaaaa(cough)HawHaw(chick)giggleTitterSniggerLaugh.
(sniff)
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/kinder000406.html
---
"No rutting until we figure out this food/air thing!" -Bill Hicks

  • Federal Parenting (the new markets were misbehaving), tengu typed, not, 04/06/2000