internetworkers - Re: Eating from the snack machine.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Eating from the snack machine.
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:12:57 -0500

At 10:05 AM 3/23/2000 -0500, tengu typed, not wrote:
>The Hindus eat pork but not beef.

They do?! Since when? The Hindus I know (one of my best friends is a Hindu) that adhere to a Hindu diet don't eat meat at all. When my friend was still adhering to the diet of his parents but starting to slide, he tried pork and it made him violently ill. Beef did not.

I realize this wasn't the point of the word game, but...

Heather

--
Heather A. Hesketh ! hesketh.com/inc
Web consultant ! vox: 919.834.2552 x12

tired of being an underappreciated functionary in a soulless machine?
hesketh.com is hiring: <http://hesketh.com/careers/>