internetworkers - Inet-bowling This Weekend Mar 25th

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "uzoma nwosu" <beatbou AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: <inet-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Inet-bowling This Weekend Mar 25th
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:49:12 -0500

Yes, it's true. We have reserved some lanes this weekend at Capital Lanes
in Raleigh. This is an experiment to get the group together in a leisure
activity. RSVP me, Uzoma, at this address.

See you there!

Details:

Place: Capital Lanes
1827 CAPITAL BLVD
Raleigh
(www.mapquest.com for directions)
When: Saturday, March 25th 9pm
Note: Saturday nights are busy for this business. So please let me know
that you are definitely coming. Also we need to be there on time in order
to pair up and get our lanes together.