internetworkers - Re: Internetaqatsi

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Sherry Essig" <sessig AT priorityventures.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Internetaqatsi
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:55:00 -0500

I definitely a quiet observer on this list but the lure of a super secret
back way into Crabtree Mall was too much to resist. Please, please share!
Sherry Essig
Insight Illuminator
Priority Ventures Group
Raleigh, NC
(919) 834-6960
www.priorityventures.com

*Defining and marketing breakthrough ventures for the new economy*
Success is not about having arrived, it's about moving forward every day.
©1999 Written by: Dr Philip E. Humbert.