internetworkers - So

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: So
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 17:53:38 -0500 (EST)

I hate to use this list as a help-desk type of forum, but here goes anyhow
- I'm having trauma when trying to run an ASPmail form under IIS 4 - the
form "works" as in returns the URL of the follow-up, "you succeeded
yay" page, but the mail vaporises and - kaput. Nothing there. It could be
the fault of the sucky platform on which the webserver is running, but I
will leave that judgement for another time.

If you think you can help me, email me and I'll send you the
pertinents. Oh yeah, I'll buy you a drink too.

Cheers
KJ

--
kelly @ metalab.unc.edu -=*=- http://metalab.unc.edu/kelly/