internetworkers - gut reactions (was RE: carrboro in the n&o)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: gut reactions (was RE: carrboro in the n&o)
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 13:16:36 -0500

At 12:28 PM 3/7/2000 -0500, Mary Overby wrote:
>Okay - I have to ask, "What other articles about Carrboro
>and Art and Technology? (besides the very short article
>around 1996 or so by David Ranii)

I'm finding the N&O search less than helpful and don't really have an hour to blow hunting around.

My post was not about cold hard facts. I wanted personal reactions, gut feelings, which I got.

Thanks to all that joined into the conversation.

Heather

--
Heather A. Hesketh ! hesketh.com/inc
Web consultant ! vox: 919.834.2552

tired of being an underappreciated functionary in a soulless machine?
hesketh.com is hiring: <http://hesketh.com/careers/>

  • gut reactions (was RE: carrboro in the n&o), Heather Hesketh, 03/07/2000