internetworkers - possible misunderstanding (was RE: carrboro in the n&o)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: possible misunderstanding (was RE: carrboro in the n&o)
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 13:04:33 -0500

At 12:30 PM 3/7/2000 -0500, Paul Jones wrote:
>seriously the carrboro story was a group effort and if you think about it
>there is not so much of that kind of thing happenin elsewhere or if it is,
>it's pretty quiet.

Apologies if I've ruffled feathers. I *honestly* only wanted to know if anyone else read the story and thought that they'd read something very similar not too long ago about the very same thing, which makes it more of a follow up than new news story.

Folks who know me know that I'm pretty blunt and very straight forward. Not reading between the lines with me is probably the best approach. If I meant to say that I didn't think Carrboro had something special, I'd have said that. That's not what I meant to say.

We're getting to know each other, so I'm sure there will be fewer misunderstandings as time passes and the larger Triangle Web community knits itself together.

Congrats on the story in the N&O. Keep doing things special and making it real.

Heather

--
Heather A. Hesketh ! hesketh.com/inc
Web consultant ! vox: 919.834.2552

tired of being an underappreciated functionary in a soulless machine?
hesketh.com is hiring: <http://hesketh.com/careers/>