internetworkers - Job in Bermuda!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Thomas <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Job in Bermuda!!
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 18:30:31 -0500

Hey,

I've got a lead on an e-commerce job in Bermuda... they're still in the
process of defining the job and my sister, who lives in Bermuda, has
asked me to help out a bit... So, if you or someone you know would like
to live in a paradise and pay no income tax and would be interested in a
job as described below, let me know -- I'll pass your info along to my
sis. The job is at an accounting firm.

BTW, I'm not benefiting from this in any way other than getting in my
sister's good graces...

"The individual should be a self-starter, with a thorough understanding
of
e-Business strategy and what opportunities and risks this poses for our
clients. Most of the work would be in performing strategic reviews for
existing companies and start-ups helping them identify needs,
opportunities
and risks associated with doing business electronically.
Insurance/banking/Mutual Fund experience would be preferred."

  • Job in Bermuda!!, Michael Thomas, 02/15/2000