internetworkers - RE: ISPs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: jreisman AT koz.com (Jesse Reisman)
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: ISPs
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 19:26:30 -0500

Re: Road Runner: *heh* Yeah, they've started offering it, but only in
beta. It'll take a while to hear from them. I know the general manager
(used to work at corporate with him), and he got me on the list, but
getting the staff to get back in touch is a bit difficult, as they are
_swampped_. I could send him an email and let him know that the
Internetworkers are interested in getting on the beta list. Can't say
it'll help any, but let me know.

- -j

Jesse Reisman http://www.ichat.com
Director Product Management/Development