internetworkers - Re: I'M FREE!! I'M FREE!!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Shea Tisdale <shea AT networkarts.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: I'M FREE!! I'M FREE!!!
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:17:59 -0500

Our freedom may be short lived. I heard an ice storm is on it's way for
this Saturday. If all forecasters are as accurate as they were with this
last storm, we may never see the roads again.

And, WRAL-TV just emailed all CBC staff asking for volunteers to man the
snow desk call-in lines for this weekend. So we may be in for another
blast.

shea